A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Serbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serbin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Serbin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Serbin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serbin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Serbin MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Serbin practice?
- Dr. Philip Serbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Serbin practices Urology near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Urologists.