A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Serbin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Serbin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Serbin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Serbin practice?
Dr. Philip Serbin practices Urology near Mooresville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Bedford, IN.
See Mooresville Urologists.