A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Serbin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Serbin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Serbin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Serbin MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Serbin practice?
- Dr. Philip Serbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Serbin practices Urology near Mooresville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Mooresville Urologists.