Learn more about Dr. Philip Shain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Shain is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shain
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Shain, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shain graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Warren Shain MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Shain practice?
- Dr. Philip Shain has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Shain practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Concord, CA.
See Concord Psychiatrists.