Learn more about Dr. Philip Shenefelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Shenefelt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Shenefelt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenefelt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenefelt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenefelt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Shenefelt practice?
Dr. Philip Shenefelt practices Dermatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists.