A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Shenefelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Shenefelt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Shenefelt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenefelt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenefelt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Shenefelt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Shenefelt practice?
- Dr. Philip Shenefelt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Shenefelt practices Dermatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists.