Dr. Philip Sheridan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Sheridan Jr?

April 9th, 2017

The best Doctor

Dr. Sheridan is the best. He answers all question. He spends quality time with me and explains the best treatment plan. He is very caring. He always says to call him if I have any problems. I have 100% faith in him. I have also sent many friends to him and they can't thank me enough.

February 15th, 2017

A doctor that really care and listens to you

Dr. Sheridan is my pulmonary doctor. One of my issues is a lung nodule issue. He sits with you and answers every question. He is was understanding, knowledgeable, worked out a plan with me and for the first time in a long time, I knew that I was with a doctor that really had the knowledge to help, me with my medical issue. He is a doctor that other doctors refer patients too. I know I was by my doctor. I saw a horrible review and I can't imagine that it was a true review, and is totally false.

January 13th, 2016

An amazing doctor

I never forget Dr. Sheridan. He is a great person and an incredible doctor. He saved my life by sending me to a proper specialist for obtaining an appropriate treatment.I came to his office with a lot of anxiety about my newly diagnosed illness in 2002. He assured my family and me and explained me to what to do next. God bless him!

October 19th, 2015

Love this Doctor!

Dr. Sheridan is kind and courteous. He spends time with patients and answers questions. In addition to being a great doctor he is a fantastic advocate for his patients.

October 11th, 2017