Dr. Philip Shettle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Shettle?

August 3rd, 2016

Impressed with expertise

Recent office visits and cataract surgery. Extremely impressed with Dr Shettle, Freda, Keith & George, Renee. The expertise, professionalism, team work, & very thorough and caring approach. Dr Lee Shettle is very thorough, follows up is kind and considerate. We travelled 1400 miles to have treatment done here.The quality is tops in this area.

September 20th, 2014

The Best Doctor Around!!!!

This office and Doctor are the best. I recently became very sick were I was experiencing double vision with spinning. It became very difficult to see and walk. Along with being very nauseous. I called Dr. Shettle's office and they told me to come in right away. They got me in to be seen and sent me for the other tests that I needed that afternoon. They also helped me get into appointments with specialist that I needed throughout my illness. I am truly grateful for their help and kindness, that Dr Shettle and his staff provided.

July 26th, 2012

I took care of his surgical eye patients at the hospital. I took care of his ill family members at the hosptial.I have had excellent eye exams by him and his sons and bought glasses from the family store.My last visit was when the office staff yelled out in the waiting room that I did not have insurance and would have to pay out of pocket for everything or leave. i questioned the statement and left. Later that week ,telephone voice messages confirmed the insurance and wanted another appointment. I had already gone elsewhere.

August 2nd, 2016