A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Skoretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skoretz
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Skoretz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoretz graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Skoretz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edward Skoretz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Skoretz practice?
- Dr. Philip Skoretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Skoretz practices Psychiatry near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Psychiatrists.