Overall Review

3.8

June 25th, 2015
Not a true professional.
I received no help from this Dr. He was rude and didn't care to hear about my medical history or current problems I was having. He dismissed me almost as soon as I walked into his office. I was there for Lyme disease and all he did was look at test I had from months before my visit and say, "I cant help you, you don't have Lyme". He ran no blood work or even cared enough to try to figure out why I wasn't well. He truly put me off from seeing Drs for a long time. I would NEVER recommend this man. Waste of time and money!

May 7th, 2015
Was extremely disappointed with Dr. Smith. No compassion, dismissive, and didn't want to hear what my history of what I was there for - Lyme disease. Did not appear knoweledgeable enough for this infectious disease. No real medical history taken, i.e, what medications do I take. Would not return EVER!

June 10th, 2014
The Best
I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for 16 years. He is patient and caring and most importantly, he always allows you as much time as you need during a visit ... none of that rushing you in an out because patients are scheduled every 15 minutes! Even during off hours, he is there for you. Medically speaking, he has kept me alive and well. He is the best!

October 15th, 2012
i liked dr smith. he was friendly knowledgable and went over all my results with me, he also appeared caring.i will have no problem visiting dr. smith again.

January 31st, 2012
A good listener
I highly recommend Dr Smith , he also has a highly efficient office staff.

July 18th, 2011
The Best
I have been seeing Dr. Smith for almost 15 years now and I am what is considered a "difficult patient" to diagnose due to numerous medical issues. Dr. Smith has always taken time to explain what and why he was doing something and never hesitates to refer me to someone for an additional opinion or help. I literally trust him with all of my healthcare. He even explains things that some of my other doctors are doing. You are never rushed with him and he has a calm manner that is very reassuring.

December 22nd, 2009