A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sobol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Sobol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sobol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Alan Sobol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Philip Sobol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Sobol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.