Dr. Philip Sobol MD Patient Reviews

3.3

June 5th, 2016
Great Dr. In my book top of the line.

March 7th, 2016
Very professional doctor. Nothing but the best treatment. Class A1 doctor.

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Sobol never spent more than a minute w/me. He'd show up jump from booth to booth. When I complained about one Dr. who's questions were repetitive & some of his questions did not pertain to my injuries, his staff of so called professional dr's made me wait on all future visits way longer than other patient's who arrived after me. I spent more time looking for parking than Dr. Sobol spent on me in his overcrowded office. We were treated like cattle. Dr. Sobol's receptionist's & medical assistants were the only professional staff on duty.

February 9th, 2016
ONLY ONE OPTION FOR BACK PROBLEMS: "SURGERY"

January 25th, 2016
Always a compassionate dr......caring and con erns always.....

January 14th, 2016
On my visit to Dr.Sobol, he knew exactly what the problem was with my injury, he recommended acupuncture which did wonders for me, but did not solve the problem. When surgery was necessary, I did not want to have it because of the additional health problems I had, and the fact my mother died thanks toUCLA's mistake, but Dr. Sobol assured me that I was in the best hands, and I was! They monitored my health problems very closely with the best care I ever had, better than the health plan I had with Kaiser Permanente the true greedy vultures. The best decision I ever made, I am healed free of pain and suffering. Why target certain doctors when the whole healthcare system is crooked, believe me they might as well shut down and charge Kaiser, UCLA, Cedars for doing the exact same thing, they all are getting major kickback for over prescribing drugs, performing unnecessary surgeries, getting paid for by our insurance companies but when you need to see other doctors for real dangerous medical conditions good luck, you get the run around and have to wait months to get a referral, and more months to see the doctor, meanwhile constantly getting billed because you have to go back and forth to emergency, urgent care while they tell you they can't find anything, and nothing is wrong with you, but pay for another unwanted prescription of drugs. Dr. Sobol was/is an excellent doctor, and its truly disgusting what has happened to him while the other true frauds and quacks are allowed to continue to steal, misdiagnose and hurt the patients.

December 11th, 2015
Sorry to hear this, he has been treating me for WC since 2014, and I have been treated by the most caring staff. He has gone the extra mile for me. I had second opinions that concurred with his diagnosis. I find no fraud in my case.

December 5th, 2015
former patient
Dr. Sobol is an excellent doctor! He performed both my hand surgeries, at Pacific hosp. I'm very pleased with his work. Always professional with me. Praying for him.. May the Lord give him favor. Who are we to judge.. May he pay back what he owes.. We all fall short of the glory of God..

December 4th, 2015
I thank him for everything he has done for me
He is a very good Doctor

December 4th, 2015
He is a excellent professional doctor

October 8th, 2015
Caring!
My first visit w/ Dr. Sobol, was an excellent experience. He demonstrates professionalism at ALL times! Dr. Sobol is an exceptional physician, that cares about his patients! He's very passionate about his career, and the people he provide excellent health services daily! I would definitely recommend Dr. Sobol in a heartbeat !

June 18th, 2015
Fraudulent Medical Center
This office is a scam. Every visit its a different Dr. With a different view. Blacks are treated horribly. The Dr. Sees you for about five minutes. This faculty needs to under medical review. Anyone that states that there condition was effectively treated by the faculty is questionable. They are in unreluable, inconsistent, unprofessional and show poor charter. I wouldn't recommend this office under no circumstances. These DI fors are clearly looking for money. This is a shame especially when they are lincense to care for the safe and wellness of others. Dr. Sobol is to blame. He is absolutely horrible and his office is just a workers comp. scam.