A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Sparling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparling graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sparling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Frederick Sparling MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Sparling practice?
- Dr. Philip Sparling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Sparling practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.