A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Spinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Spinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Spinella, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Spinella MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Spinella practice?
- Dr. Philip Spinella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Spinella practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.