A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Spinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Spinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spinella
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spinella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Spinella, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Spinella MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Spinella practice?
- Dr. Philip Spinella has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Spinella practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.