Dr. Philip St Raymond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip St Raymond?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Philip St Raymond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

Very Cocky

I was referred by my regular doctor when they were unable to figure out what was causing my frequent UTI's. Rather than asking questions, I was accused of things like lack of fluid intake, or lack of fluids in general, suggesting that I am a heavy drinker, I don't even drink, told him that and he basically laughed in my face. Basically called a liar and spoken down to as if I was a child. Went to a different doctor.... prostate cancer... Thanks for the bill and antibiotics...

April 25th, 2017

Get a second opinion if you use this guy.

He is a nice guy, but not a very thorough urologist. You would expect a competent urologist when treating a patient with reoccurring UTI's to suspect something and starting looking for the cause. You would also expect the doctor to order a urine culture to pinpoint the infection. He did neither. He was good at ordering antibiotics and that was it. My constant complaints were frequent urination, burning, and urgency. He told me I have BPH and gave me pills. Now 6 months later in the hands of a real good urologist I find my symptoms indicated bladder cancer and my BPH was prostate cancer. My advice is think twice about your urologist. If he doesn't do prostate biopsy, or cystoscope he may not be able to find your problem. Just sticking a finger up your butt and rubbing your prostate does not tell the whole story. Good Luck

September 30th, 2016

Retired USN

Very patient & helpful.

July 24th, 2015

Highly recommend!

My experience has been excellent. Dr. St. Raymond was very personable and treated me like a friend. His staff was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2011

Best Urologist Ever!!!!!!!!!

Dr. St. Raymond is worth the wait, hard to get an apt, but the best Dr. I have ever met. Loved his bedside manner and communication skills. Would highly recommend to everyone. Adult and pediatric!

September 21st, 2017