Dr. Philip St Raymond MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Lake Havasu City, AZ

April 25th, 2017
Get a second opinion if you use this guy.
He is a nice guy, but not a very thorough urologist. You would expect a competent urologist when treating a patient with reoccurring UTI's to suspect something and starting looking for the cause. You would also expect the doctor to order a urine culture to pinpoint the infection. He did neither. He was good at ordering antibiotics and that was it. My constant complaints were frequent urination, burning, and urgency. He told me I have BPH and gave me pills. Now 6 months later in the hands of a real good urologist I find my symptoms indicated bladder cancer and my BPH was prostate cancer. My advice is think twice about your urologist. If he doesn't do prostate biopsy, or cystoscope he may not be able to find your problem. Just sticking a finger up your butt and rubbing your prostate does not tell the whole story. Good Luck

September 30th, 2016
Retired USN
Very patient & helpful.

July 24th, 2015
Highly recommend!
My experience has been excellent. Dr. St. Raymond was very personable and treated me like a friend. His staff was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2011
Best Urologist Ever!!!!!!!!!
Dr. St. Raymond is worth the wait, hard to get an apt, but the best Dr. I have ever met. Loved his bedside manner and communication skills. Would highly recommend to everyone. Adult and pediatric!