inactive

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

no change

June 23rd, 2016
Compassionate, talented doctor. Supported with a strong and compassionate, informed staff.

June 17th, 2016
Unlike a previous reviewer I have never had an issue with this doctor's promptness, courtesy or care. I am a long time survivor and have been treated by him for the entire course of my illness. I have come to think of him as my partner in this cancer journey and not just my physician.

August 4th, 2012
The office operation was dysfunctional. The staff was yelling at each other while in front of a client. The doctor was said to never be on time for a patient because he takes so much time with other patients. To me, the doctor is disrespectful of his patients if he doesn't care how long they have to wait for him. He has a major scheduling problem in the office as well as employees not knowing how to behave in front of patients and he refuses to deal with the issues. He now has one less patient.