A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stepaniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stepaniak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepaniak graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Stepaniak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Carey Stepaniak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Stepaniak practice?
- Dr. Philip Stepaniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Stepaniak practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.