Learn more about Dr. Philip Stockwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stockwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockwell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stockwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stockwell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiomyopathy Congestive Heart Failure Consultative Cardiology Echocardiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockwell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stockwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Stockwell MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Stockwell practice?
- Dr. Philip Stockwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Stockwell practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Cardiologists.