A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stockwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stockwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stockwell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiomyopathy Congestive Heart Failure Consultative Cardiology Echocardiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockwell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stockwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Stockwell MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Stockwell practice?
- Dr. Philip Stockwell has 9 office locations.
Dr. Philip Stockwell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI and Bristol, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.