Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Straka
Dr. Philip Straka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingwood, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Straka is affiliated with MHHS Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Northeast Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Straka has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Straka has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Philip Straka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.
Dr. Lorin Busselberg
Kingwood, TX 1.06 mi43
Dr. Felix Sabates Jr
General Practice, Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Kingwood, TX 1.45 mi25
Dr. Ninh Nguyen
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Houston, TX 11.35 mi10