Dr. Philip Straka Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Philip Straka?

Implant Removal

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I'm late posing, my bad!! I had implants put in 11 years ago in another state by another doctor. Loved them but, the time can for removal. A friend who had a procedure, done by Dr. Straka, recommended him and what a great recommendation! He and his staff are super. I'm very nervous about surgery, as I'm sure other people are. He came to talk to me before the removal, which helped a lot. His nurses, during every visit and surgery day were awesome! His anesthesiologist is definitely great too! If you have found him for a procedure, look no farther. He is the right doctor!!

Mini Tummy tuck, lipo

Posted on October 13th, 2017

This is the best Dr. ever, and I love his staff.

Dr. Straka and his Phoenominal Team!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Straka and his staff. I felt informed and positive about the decision I made. All of the staff members treated me with respect and made me feel welcome to be there. Especially on surgery day, my anesthesiologist was extra nice and made me feel comfortable before walking into surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Straka for your cosmetic surgery needs!

Amazing Dr!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Straka is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is very professional and honest. He answered all my questions and went above/beyond! His office staff and nurses are so friendly and knowledgeable. My results turned out fantastic and I am so glad I chose Dr. Straka!

Wonderful experience!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

My experiece with Dr. Straka and his staff was outstanding! The whole process for my tummy tuck from the beginning to the end went so very smooth and without any problems or complications. There is not one negative thing I can say about my tummy tuck surgery. Dr. Straka and his staff are so very professional. I would recommend without any hesitation Dr. Straka!!

Loving my results!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Straka and his staff were highly recommended by multiple friends of mine. Initially, I visited with 4 other doctors in regards to my breast augmentation all around the greater Houston area. After the initial consultation with Dr. Straka, it was easy to see why my friends went with his office and why i would too! Unlike other consultations, Dr. Straka and his nurse visited with me for over an hour discussing the procedure, sizes and what i wanted to achieve. Everyone from the front desk to his nurses were phenomenal. I am now 3 months out and am LOVING my results. My breast look and feel natural and I can finally wear the tops and bathing suits I've always wanted. If you are interested in enhancing your body, don't think twice and book an appointment with Dr. Straka.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I felt really confortable and trusting with him and his staff. He really paid attention to what I wanted and explained all that I needed! I Happily got the results I wanted!!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

I had a great experience with both Doctor Straka and his staff! Dr. Straka is a perfectionist which I loved. It made me feel confident that he was going to take the time to get it right. And he did! I feel amazing and I am SO happy with my results! Everyone in the office was super friendly and great to work with. I've recommended him to 3 other friends and they have all loved their results and experiences as well!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Where can I start? I had literally been google-ing and searching for plastic surgeon's for about three months and always kept going back to Dr. Straka's page. I knew I wanted to stay in Texas and stay close to home (as in not hours away), and after constanly looking at pictures and reviews online I knew it had to be Dr. Straka! I got my my finances together and gave his office a call and made my appointment asap. To tell you a little about myself..I'm a perfectionist. When I went in my 1st appointment and waited for Dr. Straka to come in the room I sat there (of course still nervous) and then Dr.Staka came in with a smile on his face and extends his hand out to me and says " Hi Patricia Im Dr.Straka" and then stops midway and fixes the crooked trash can that had been bothering me from the second I walked in, and then says "Im sorry that was bothering me way too much". And thats when I knew in my heart this was 100% my doctor!! All his before and after pictures look great he not only added an implant in a womans body but fixed them. If uneven, crooked, lopsided, too much space in between, whatever the case was it was improved. He didn't just stick a pair of implants in and say "Wa-lah now you have breast". My before and after are completely different in a great way! Each and everyone of my visits when he asked me if i wanted to see my before i said "nope not at all". Not until my last one with him i said "okay yes show me"...and I was AMAZED!! Ladies he does Amazing work and hes compasionate, a perfectionist, he has excellent bedside manner..and hes just great!!! I would recommend him 10 thousand times to anyone who will listen to me!!! If you're thinking about it he is your surgeon. You wont be disapointed!!!!

Happy in Houston

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Straka is absolutely fabulous. He is highly skilled, kind and professional. Very compassionate and thorough. I am so greatful and happy to have gone to him. I was recommended by my sister who had a wonderful breast augmentation done by him years ago. Thank you so much Dr. Straka!!!!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 11th, 2015

After visiting with numerous doctors I chose Dr. Straka because of his bedside manner and how polite his staff was. He was very informative the whole way through and didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions. I was very particular about how I wanted my breasts to look like and Dr. Straka did exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't change a single thing. By far the best doctor and staff that I have ever been too. Thank you so much Dr. Straka and Staff!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I am so happy with my results from my tummy tuck I had this summer. I highly recommend Dr. Straka! He is a professional who also cares deeply for his patients. His staff is the BEST! My esthetician (who sees A LOT of stuff when she gives waxes) remarked that my tummy tuck was by far the best one she's ever seen. My scar was minimal and looked fantastic. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Straka for my surgery! I had a breast lift with implants by Dr. Straka a few years ago and am still very happy with those results as well. He had to fix issues from a previous surgery with another doctor. You will be very glad that you chose Dr. Straka as well. He gets an A+ in my book!