Dr. Philip Straka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 29th, 2016
Wonderful experience!
My experiece with Dr. Straka and his staff was outstanding! The whole process for my tummy tuck from the beginning to the end went so very smooth and without any problems or complications. There is not one negative thing I can say about my tummy tuck surgery. Dr. Straka and his staff are so very professional. I would recommend without any hesitation Dr. Straka!!

September 8th, 2016
Loving my results!
Dr. Straka and his staff were highly recommended by multiple friends of mine. Initially, I visited with 4 other doctors in regards to my breast augmentation all around the greater Houston area. After the initial consultation with Dr. Straka, it was easy to see why my friends went with his office and why i would too! Unlike other consultations, Dr. Straka and his nurse visited with me for over an hour discussing the procedure, sizes and what i wanted to achieve. Everyone from the front desk to his nurses were phenomenal. I am now 3 months out and am LOVING my results. My breast look and feel natural and I can finally wear the tops and bathing suits I've always wanted. If you are interested in enhancing your body, don't think twice and book an appointment with Dr. Straka.

June 20th, 2016
I felt really confortable and trusting with him and his staff. He really paid attention to what I wanted and explained all that I needed! I Happily got the results I wanted!!!!

June 11th, 2016
I had a great experience with both Doctor Straka and his staff! Dr. Straka is a perfectionist which I loved. It made me feel confident that he was going to take the time to get it right. And he did! I feel amazing and I am SO happy with my results! Everyone in the office was super friendly and great to work with. I've recommended him to 3 other friends and they have all loved their results and experiences as well!

April 13th, 2016
Where can I start? I had literally been google-ing and searching for plastic surgeon's for about three months and always kept going back to Dr. Straka's page. I knew I wanted to stay in Texas and stay close to home (as in not hours away), and after constanly looking at pictures and reviews online I knew it had to be Dr. Straka! I got my my finances together and gave his office a call and made my appointment asap. To tell you a little about myself..I'm a perfectionist. When I went in my 1st appointment and waited for Dr. Straka to come in the room I sat there (of course still nervous) and then Dr.Staka came in with a smile on his face and extends his hand out to me and says " Hi Patricia Im Dr.Straka" and then stops midway and fixes the crooked trash can that had been bothering me from the second I walked in, and then says "Im sorry that was bothering me way too much". And thats when I knew in my heart this was 100% my doctor!! All his before and after pictures look great he not only added an implant in a womans body but fixed them. If uneven, crooked, lopsided, too much space in between, whatever the case was it was improved. He didn't just stick a pair of implants in and say "Wa-lah now you have breast". My before and after are completely different in a great way! Each and everyone of my visits when he asked me if i wanted to see my before i said "nope not at all". Not until my last one with him i said "okay yes show me"...and I was AMAZED!! Ladies he does Amazing work and hes compasionate, a perfectionist, he has excellent bedside manner..and hes just great!!! I would recommend him 10 thousand times to anyone who will listen to me!!! If you're thinking about it he is your surgeon. You wont be disapointed!!!!

November 13th, 2015
Happy in Houston
Dr. Straka is absolutely fabulous. He is highly skilled, kind and professional. Very compassionate and thorough. I am so greatful and happy to have gone to him. I was recommended by my sister who had a wonderful breast augmentation done by him years ago. Thank you so much Dr. Straka!!!!

November 11th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
After visiting with numerous doctors I chose Dr. Straka because of his bedside manner and how polite his staff was. He was very informative the whole way through and didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions. I was very particular about how I wanted my breasts to look like and Dr. Straka did exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't change a single thing. By far the best doctor and staff that I have ever been too. Thank you so much Dr. Straka and Staff!

October 16th, 2015
I am so happy with my results from my tummy tuck I had this summer. I highly recommend Dr. Straka! He is a professional who also cares deeply for his patients. His staff is the BEST! My esthetician (who sees A LOT of stuff when she gives waxes) remarked that my tummy tuck was by far the best one she's ever seen. My scar was minimal and looked fantastic. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Straka for my surgery! I had a breast lift with implants by Dr. Straka a few years ago and am still very happy with those results as well. He had to fix issues from a previous surgery with another doctor. You will be very glad that you chose Dr. Straka as well. He gets an A+ in my book!

July 9th, 2015
I was recommended to Dr Straka by word of mouth. All I can say is, AMAZING! His office was very professional, clean and caring! Dr. Straka listened to my needs, very professional, conservative, and a perfectionist. Im very pleased and will definitely recommend him to my family and friends,

June 2nd, 2015
Highly Recommended
I was referred by a friend to Dr Straka. Taking her referral was the best advice! I had breast implants and I was extremely nervous! I was terrified of picking the wrong size and type. Dr Straka and his staff walked me through the decision process. He actually talked me out of my original size decision stating it was too large for my body type. I was beyond great fun as they are perfect! They look and feel so natural! As for the day of the surgery, I was again so nervous! Dr Straka took his time to calm my nerves and let me "breathe" I didn't feel rushed at all. I would recommend Dr Straka and his team to anyone! Beyond satisfied!

May 7th, 2015
Dr. Straka Is Truly Amazing
I don't even know where to begin. When I first met Dr. Straka he was amazing from the start. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions and concerns about the surgery. He asked me what I wanted and gave me his honest opinion on what he thought would look great on my body frame. Before surgery we went over my plan more than 3 times and he made sure I was getting what I wanted. The surgery went amazing and his staff was great. My recovery was a breeze. I was hardly in any pain and if I had any questions when I was at home his staff was ready to help me. I am so happy with my results. Dr. Straka gave me just what I asked for. The size and shape are PERFECT. I have a bigger implant on one side and you can't even tell a difference. He is truly truly amazing on every aspect of his work and his manners. I would recommend him 100%. Thank you so much Dr. Straka. You are the best and your work shows it.

January 22nd, 2015
Awesome experience!!!
I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck approximately six months ago and its the best decision I ever made. I debated having the surgery for several years and interviewed several doctors throughout the Houston area and chose Dr. Straka based on my consult. He sat down with me and explained everything to me in great detail. No other doctor that I met with spent nearly the amount of time that Dr. Straka spent with me. He didn't talk down to me or try to convince me or sell me on anything but listened to what I wanted to have done and he gave me options and his reasons for these options. His staff was also great. This great care carried throughout the entire process and I couldn't be happier. I wish I had done this five years ago.