A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stromquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stromquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stromquist
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stromquist, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stromquist graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. Stromquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stanley Stromquist MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Stromquist practice?
- Dr. Philip Stromquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Stromquist practices Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.