A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stuart, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stuart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Stuart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Stuart MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Philip Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Stuart practices Urology near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Urologists.