Dr. Philip Stull MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Aurora, CO

March 2nd, 2016
Dr. Stull is remarkably patient, kind, and brilliant. I came to see Dr. Stull for a second opinion after a well known Denver Metro orthopedic surgeon came up short in evaluating and treating a severe injury to my Left knee with associated soft tissue injuries. Dr. Stull spent a great deal of time reviewing my medical history and chief complaints; I was impressed with Dr. Stull's knowledge and patient-centered approach to medical evaluation and treatment. I have trusted him from the very beginning and whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Stull. He is a true expert and specialist. . The kind of Medical Doctor you would want to operate on you and your family.

August 18th, 2013
Fantastic doc, great results, and friendly
Dr. Stull did a major emergency surgery following a bad break. After 2 years, I am healed with with very little issue despite the prognosis for the injury from other orthos. It is one thing to be an increadie surgeon and a whole other to be the best and have a good bedside manner. My only hesitation with recommending Dr. Stull is that he will have more patients. :-)

June 18th, 2008
Great Doctor!
He spends enough time with you to answer any questions you have. He takes time to explain everything with you and never talks down to you. He shows respect for me and my time unlike other doctors I've had. I would recommend him to anyone.