A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sweetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Sweetser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweetser graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sweetser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweetser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans