Learn more about Dr. Philip Sweetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweetser
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sweetser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Sweetser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweetser graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sweetser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Sweetser MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Sweetser practice?
- Dr. Philip Sweetser has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Sweetser practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.