Learn more about Dr. Philip Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Labarbera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarbera
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Labarbera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Labarbera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Labarbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Theodore Labarbera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip T. Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Philip Labarbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Labarbera practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Family Physicians.