A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Labarbera is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Labarbera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Labarbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Theodore Labarbera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip T. Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Philip Labarbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Labarbera practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Primary Care Doctors.