A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schmitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schmitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Schmitt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Philip Schmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Schmitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.