A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schmitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schmitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip T Schmitt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip T. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Philip Schmitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Schmitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.