Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Schmitt
Dr. Philip Schmitt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce Township, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schmitt is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and POH Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Schmitt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Philip Schmitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.
Dr. Mark Mackey
Commerce Township, MI 0 mi25
Dr. E Mitchell
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Commerce Township, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Roland Brandt
Commerce Township, MI 0 mi40