A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Tally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Tally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Tally, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Tally graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tally has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Watson Tally MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Tally practice?
- Dr. Philip Tally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Tally practices Neurological Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Bradenton Neurological Surgeons.