A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Tasca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Tasca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasca
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tasca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasca graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tasca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Tasca MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Tasca practice?
- Dr. Philip Tasca has 10 office locations.
Dr. Philip Tasca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Nanuet, NY.
See Marlton Physiatrists.