A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Tasca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Tasca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasca graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tasca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tasca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Tasca practice?
Dr. Philip Tasca practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nanuet, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Englewood Anesthesiologists, Englewood Pain Management Doctors, and Englewood Physiatrists.