A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasca graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tasca has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tasca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Tasca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Tasca practice?
Dr. Philip Tasca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Nanuet, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Nanuet Physiatrists and Nanuet Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Tasca, Dr. Phillip Tasca