A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Tate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tate has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Tate MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Tate practice?
- Dr. Philip Tate has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Tate practices Internal Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Zeeland Internists.