Learn more about Dr. Philip Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Tate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tate has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Tate practice?
Dr. Philip Tate practices Internal Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Zeeland Internists.