A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Thai, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Thai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Thai MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Thai practice?
- Dr. Philip Thai has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Thai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists, Berkeley Critical Care Practitioners, and Berkeley Pulmonologists.