The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Theodoropoulos
Dr. Philip Theodoropoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Theodoropoulos is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Holy Family Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston. Dr. Theodoropoulos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Theodoropoulos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Philip Theodoropoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Fernando Lamounier
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi13
Dr. Nora Hansen
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Thythy Pham
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi11