Learn more about Dr. Philip Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip George Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Philip Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Thomas practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See League City Surgeons.