Dr. Philip George Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Transplant Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Philip Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Thomas practice?
Dr. Philip Thomas practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Transplant Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See League City Surgeons.