Learn more about Dr. Philip Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip George Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Philip Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Thomas practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See League City Surgeons.