Learn more about Dr. Philip Toltzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Toltzis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toltzis
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Toltzis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Toltzis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toltzis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Toltzis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Toltzis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Philip Toltzis practice?
- Dr. Philip Toltzis has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Toltzis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.