Dr. Philip Torrance II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Torrance II?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Philip Torrance II?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 21st, 2013

Probably the best diagnostician I have ever encountered

It has been 20 years since I met Dr Torrance in a Hospital in Belle Mead. I was in a tailspin and I didn't know why. What I did know is that I could not function. Dr Torrance helped me realize that I was in denial for some horrible childhood trauma..He was patient with me but unlike other doctors he knew his limitations. He brought me personally to a doctor who specializes in PTSD and Abuse issues. I mean he brought me to her office in another town so I would feel comfortable. What doctor does that?? Only Doctor Torrance!!! I am blessed to have known him, and if it wasn't for him I would still be buried in a depression that would not yield. Thank you Dr Phillip Torrance.

June 13th, 2016