A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Travis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Travis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Travis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stanley Travis MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Travis practice?
- Dr. Philip Travis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Travis practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Nephrologists.