Overall Review

2.5

July 29th, 2014
Give Up Your Practice
Dr. Triffletti should just give up his practice. He is no longer interested in caring for people the way he did many years ago. It breaks my heart to know that he is still treating people considering how he was to our family with each of my parents illnesses. He is arrogrant, uncaring and will not even speak to you. We reached out to him and he could have cared less. I have never met anyone in the medical field who treats patients and family members so horriblly and still calls themselves a doctor. He does nothing to educate himself on new techniques and that is probably why he is so arrogrant....he doesn't want anyone to know how limited he is. I hope this review helps people to seek another Dr. who actually cares.

June 9th, 2014
Patient at Beth Israel
I have been trying to get in touch with Dr. Trifflitti for weeks. I have had such a horrific experience with my PCP, Physical Therapy, that I was not given blood tests and my complaints of shortness of breath have turned out to be severe cervical vertebral,thoracic ,lumbar fractures compression fractures mitral regurgitation and the highest cholesterol ever .The doctor has ignored my pleas for help along with Ms. Gannon Dr. Trifflitti's assistant. I would never believe a hospital with a slogan of "Human First" would treat a person the way I have been. From neurology to the heart doctor that told me I had anxiety because I couldn't breath. The medicine they gave me cause my bones to soften and get osteoporosis and now I have shrunk 2" in 1 year. So, they refuse my calls and ignore my emails. I hope they find peace. I am in constant pain, and there is not a doctor that cares, so I will go to the media.

June 2nd, 2014
If looking for compassion, look elsewhere!
I am disgusted by this doctor and his lack of compassion for patients. My father recently died unexpectedly and suddenly while on a business trip (he was only 57). My mom, newly widowed and in shock, emailed Dr. Triffleti to let him know Dad has passed away and to see if he could review the medical records with her to explain fully what happened (she was able to fly to Florida to be with my Dad at the hospital and was in too much shock to fully understand what a happened). My parents had both seen Triffleti for years and would email back and forth with him with questions, RX refills, etc. and would always hear back from him. My mom received NO response from him this time. Mom emailed a 2nd time a couple of weeks later...again NO response. Mom gets a call in work a couple days later and was shocked that he had his ASSISTANT call her to tell her if she wanted the dr to sit with her to discuss what happened to Dad she would need to get records sent from Florida, until then he couldn't do anything for her. He never called or even emailed to extend condolences or just to reach out to his own patient who was now suddenly widowed to see how she was doing. I had a pet guinea pig who died at an emergency vet hospital some years ago and I received a call from my VET the next day, saying how sorry she was and if I needed anything or had any questions. Sad that an animal doctor has more compassion than a human one! My mom,who was so hurt by the coldness of her PCP Triffleti, has since had her records sent elsewhere. I want to personally email him with my thoughts but mom is too kind to give it to me. So here is my review- Triffleti, if you read this, which I hope you do- shame on you!

December 7th, 2013
Long term patient
I agree with a previous reviewer who described this Doctor as arrogant and condescending. He does not like to be questioned! Wait time is far too long and he makes patients feel like his time is more valuable than theirs. He seldom makes eye contact and his personality is cold and aloof. Currently looking for another doctor for my elderly parent who dislikes him intensely!

January 30th, 2013
Dr. Triffletti is arrogant & his office is not patient centered.
Dr. Triffletti is not involved in patient care as he should be. His office is more administrative than patient oriented. There is little concern for patients especially the elderly. He seems removed from the patients. Hard to get cooperation from him & his office for follow up. Very interested in changing Primary Care physician.

August 14th, 2012
Terrible Uncaring Dr.
Dr. Triffletti should give up his practive. He is uncaring and not motivated to help anyone. He has a large patient base of elderly people and when a family member tries to intervene he is arrogrant, distracted and could care less about helping. He goes through his days like a robot and does not care enough about what he is doing. He is terrible as a Dr.

September 7th, 2011
My husband goes to Dr. Triffletti and thinks he's great!...might have to wait but I wait for mine too...It's worth waiting for a good Doctor.

November 1st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have been a long time patient of the practice and whether in the old office or the new office continue to receive outstanding care and personal attention regarding my medical care. Dr. T saved my life due to his indepth knowledge and experience and I have recommended many patients to him and will continue to do so. I have spoken to other doctors in Boston and he is well respected among his peers and has apparently won several awards.

August 27th, 2010
Dr Triffeleti at one time was an amazing Dr when he was with the Practice, Now that he opened his own practice he has changed, he is very condescending. he never follows up and any problems you may be having, in the past years I Highly recommended him to friends and family, I will no longer do so. He ignore's problems and concerns. He has been my Dr for over 10 years, and I just changed Dr's, It just seems he grew an ego when he opened his practice, He is no longer a Dr that I recommend. His new idea of explaining test results or actually anything, is threw the front desk, not himself, and his front desk Staff lacks and respect for patients, I might add his Daughter works in the office, and she is just like him, and has awful remarks about patients, patient privacy is not respected in that office