Dr. Philip Vance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Vance?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Philip Vance?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2015

Decent doctor, TERRIBLE STAFF! BEWARE!!!

The front desk staff is INSUFFERABLE and makes Dr. Vance's entire experience as a great doctor miserable. They have attitude, do not like people asking questions about their policies, are curt if you take up more than ten seconds of their time (unless you're making an appointment and giving them money,) and they are incredibly disrespectful. I've never felt like I was a factory product in a doctor's office until visiting this office, being pushed through as quickly as possible like a huge inconvenience. I shake my head to the lack of professionalism, namely from Melissa, who made it clear that Dr. Vance has so many patients that customer service is not necessary and we can go somewhere else if we'd like. So, that's what my family of three will absolutely do. It's disgusting that people feel comfortable treating people like that who are under their care. Dr. Vance was cool, but his staff is HORRIBLE. Maybe he's too nice of a guy to actually hire people who promote his business in a positive way. I can't even believe he would put these people on his front line - it makes his practice look VERY bad. It also appears, from other reviews, that I am not the only person who has this opinion of his staff.

February 2nd, 2015

Review

I'm looking for a new provider that I can look to for guidance and knowledge and although the reviews I have read about the doctor being knowledgable and caring I wouldn't go here because of the staff. I work in health care as well and am embarrassed for the people who work at this office.

March 18th, 2013

Rude, incompetent

Do not go here. They lost patient prescription records and then blamed the patient and accused them of lying about their prescription! Incredibly rude. I am surprised anyone would hire the two ladies I interacted with for any position of social responsibility.

September 24th, 2012

Nope... not going back!

I would not advise this doctor to anyone. He may be good, but his staff are rude and talk about people behind their backs. I do not accept nor tolerate this from any staff. Like I said, I think he's a great doctor, but I can get the same service somewhere else without the staff talking about me behind my back and being rude to me on the phone.

February 6th, 2012

Excellent "Family Practice Doctor." The addition of the ARNP Britta Hanson has been great too. Pretty much the whole family goes.

December 10th, 2010

Great Doctor

Doctor Vance cares about his patients and will take the extra time to call you at home regarding your condition if needed. He is the best doctor I have ever gone to.

June 25th, 2010

This doctor has seen 3 generations of my family. When I moved away from the area and back 4 years later, he was my first choice to return to. There simply is not a better doctor in Pierce County. Professional, considerate, knowledgeable, and explains everything in terms you can understand.

May 27th, 2010