Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Varriale
Dr. Philip Varriale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Varriale is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Bellevue Hospital Center and Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Varriale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Varriale has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Philip Varriale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. George Moutoussis
Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Michael Liu
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi31