A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vaughn, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Vaughn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Russell Vaughn MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Philip Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Vaughn practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.