The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Visser
Dr. Philip Visser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cornelius, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Visser is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Anson County Hospital and Carolinas Medical CenterCharlotte, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Visser has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Philip Visser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cornelius, NC.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Cornelius, NC 1.66 mi33
Dr. Rashid Buttar
Medical Toxicology, General Surgery
Cornelius, NC 1.76 mi25
Dr. Robert Monson II
Mooresville, NC 3.11 mi43