A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vitale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vitale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Vitale MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Philip Vitale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Vitale practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.