A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitale
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Vitale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vitale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vitale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Vitale MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Philip Vitale has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Vitale practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.