A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Vitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitelli graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Vitelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gene Vitelli DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Vitelli practice?
- Dr. Philip Vitelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Vitelli practices Psychiatry near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Kincheloe, MI.
See Pottstown Psychiatrists.