A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vogt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vogt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Vogt MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip Vogt practice?
- Dr. Philip Vogt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Vogt practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Shawano, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Shawano Surgeons.