Learn more about Dr. Philip Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vogt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vogt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Vogt practice?
Dr. Philip Vogt practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Shawano, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Shawano Surgeons.