Learn more about Dr. Philip Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Vogt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vogt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Anthony Vogt MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Vogt practice?
- Dr. Philip Vogt has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Vogt practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Surgeons.