A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Volastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Volastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Volastro graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Volastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Salvatore Volastro MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Volastro practice?
- Dr. Philip Volastro has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Volastro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Rheumatologists.