A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Philip Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Lee practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.