A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perdue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Perdue, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdue graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Perdue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Wayne Perdue MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Perdue practice?
- Dr. Philip Perdue has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perdue practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.