A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perdue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdue
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perdue Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Perdue, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdue graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Perdue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Wayne Perdue MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Perdue practice?
- Dr. Philip Perdue has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perdue practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.