A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PHILIP WAALKES:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PHILIP WAALKES is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. PHILIP WAALKES, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. WAALKES graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. WAALKES has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WAALKES accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans