A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Waalkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Waalkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Waalkes, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waalkes graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Waalkes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Waalkes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Waalkes practice?
- Dr. Philip Waalkes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Waalkes practices Family Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Family Physicians.