A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Watkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.