A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Watkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.