A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Watkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Watkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.