A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Webb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Webb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
- Eastland Memorial Hospital
- Harris - Erath - Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Rex Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Webb practice?
- Dr. Philip Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Webb practices Family Medicine near Ranger, TX.
See Ranger Primary Care Doctors.