A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Webb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
- Eastland Memorial Hospital
- Harris - Erath - Affiliate
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Webb practice?
Dr. Philip Webb practices Family Medicine near Ranger, TX.
See Ranger Family Physicians.