Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Weighner
Dr. Philip Weighner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weighner is affiliated with Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Weighner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip Weighner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. William Foley III
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Nishant Kalra
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi31