Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Weimer
Dr. Philip Weimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Weimer is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Weimer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Philip Weimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. George Claiborne Blanton Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.83 mi43
Dr. Sherman Podolsky
Boca Raton, FL 1.41 mi39
Dr. William Felix
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 1.48 mi9