A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Weintraub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip I. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Philip Weintraub practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.