A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Weintraub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ira Weintraub MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip I. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Philip Weintraub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Weintraub practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.