A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Weisinger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisinger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weisinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Weisinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile